First time at the Garden?
Would you like a tour of our campus, or to connect with someone who can get answers to your questions? Have you visited before but still have questions?
You’re invited to check out how we “do life” at the Garden! It’s casual, not stuffy. Relational, not religious. Grab a water and coffee when you get here and don’t forget your free ice cream after church!
Plan your visit now and we’ll:
- Reserve a parking spot for you up front
- Meet you in the parking lot
- Introduce you around
- Help you get your kids checked in to gKIDS
- Give you a tour of the church
- Save seats for you in the service of your choice
Life can be busy and schedules can get crazy. That’s why we have three weekend services. More times to bring friends, connect with others, and grow together in God-life because together, we’re better!
We’re ready to get to know you! Just click that button and Lynsie will set everything up!