“Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this,” says the LORD Almighty, “and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that you will not have room enough for it.” Malachi 3:10 NIV
Ways to Give
“Each of you must make up your own mind about how much to give. But don’t feel sorry that you must give and don’t feel that you are forced to give. God loves people who love to give.” 2 Corinthians 9:7 CEV
1. Cash or check during a service (checks don’t need to be put in an offering envelope)
2. Text* by texting “Garden” to 77977. We will get you set up to give in less than 120 seconds! (Here’s a helpful video)
*When you send “GARDEN” to 77977 you will receive a one-time reply containing a link to give to the Garden (1msg/request). Please be aware that Msg & Data rates may apply. For help reply HELP or STOP to cancel.
4. Online by clicking on the button below. If you’d like to give offerings toward a specific outreach opportunity or ministry emphasis (an outreach event, camp scholarship fund, etc.) you can type that in the “description” box during the check-out process.
5. Your bank’s bill pay option (your bank sends checks from your account to the church through the mail)
6. Mail check or money orders to the church. Make checks payable to the Garden (or GCA or Garden Christian Assembly.. any of these names work!) Mailing address: 6811 West Okanogan Place, Kennewick WA 99336
After logging-in, follow the steps below to see your 2019 contributions.
1. From the home page, select “Your Giving”.
2. In Giving window, change the year to 2018 (or whatever year you’d like to see) and click “View”.
3. Once generated, you’re able to view and download your statement to print.
Q. Which types of credit cards may I use?
A. Pushpay accepts debit cards with a Visa logo, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club.
Q. Can I use my debit card to give during a service?
A. Yes! Just use the Pushpay app on your mobile device or visit our website or app for the links under “Give.” We aren’t able to process credit/debit card contributions via offering envelopes.
Q. May I pay for camp registrations, conferences, or GCA clothing online?
A. Not at this time but we’re working on it!
Q. May I designate a specific ministry department or outreach opportunity when I give online?
A. If you’d like a portion of your offerings to be designated for camp scholarships, Adopt-a-Family, etc., simply put the requested designation and amount in the description box. All contributions, with the exception of building fund offerings, are received into the general church fund.
We sincerely appreciate your financial support of the work God is doing in and through the Garden. Please understand that the Garden may redirect funds to other ministry areas to increase effectiveness as the Lord leads.
Q. Am I able to set up reoccurring contributions?
A. Yes! Download the Pushpay app and get started in under 2 minutes! The tithe/offering link above also takes you to Pushpay’s online giving site.
Q. Is my contribution posted to my Garden Christian Assembly giving account automatically?
A. Your contribution is received into our merchant account immediately. All contributions, online and those received during services and in the mail, are posted to your church giving account on the Monday (or first business day of the week) after the upcoming weekend.
Q. May I have a receipt of my online contribution?
A. You may print the receipt that appears after your transaction is complete and will also get an e-mail confirmation.
Q. These are all nice questions but they’re not what I’m asking.
A. E-mail your question to us or give the office a call at 509-735-1650. We’re available Monday through Thursday but specific giving questions may require a little more research on our end since this system is new to all of us. Thanks for your understanding.
The Garden offers online giving for your convenience, not your indebtedness. If you can use your giving to gain rewards points, airline miles, or cash back, great. Just understand that we don’t operate in the “debt” mentality and don’t believe you should either!
YOUR PRIVACY AND SECURITY
The Garden will not offer your personal information to third parties. The information you enter during the giving transaction is stored in your file in a secure environment separate from our website
Credit card and bank account processing is accomplished using secure processing services. Your entry of this information is encrypted when transmitted. Encryption is a process that scrambles information into a format that unauthorized parties cannot decode or utilize. 128-bit encryption is the strongest, most secure form of encryption generally utilized in Internet browsers in North America.